We maintain and improve code.
How can you help me?
If any of the below scenarios sound familiar, don’t worry. I can help.
- We’ve fixed this bug and it keeps coming back.
- We’re introducing more bugs into our software than we’re fixing.
- I’ve been banging my head against the wall trying to squash this bug.
- It’s taking us longer and longer to get features built.
- We’re not adding as much business value with each release as we used to.
- I can NOT figure out what the heck is wrong with this code.
- We have no idea why tests are failing.
- We’ve given up on our test suite because tests break when we write features.
- Testing is great in theory, but we can’t figure out how to work it into our process.
Any language, platform, or framework.
If you have code, I’m confident I can help you find the root cause of your problem and propose a solution or workaround.
Ready to get started?
Awesome. Give me a call at 540-416-2983.
Hunting bugs and solving complex problems requires intense focus. I work on one problem at a time — without distractions. So, I can only have one project running at any given time. This may seem frustrating for you at first, but remember, when you work with me you get my full attention and best work for the duration of our time together.
If you’re a developer who loves fixing bugs, contact me. I currently have more work than I can accept and I’m ready to grow my team. Even if you’ve only done light development work, if you have a passion for problem solving, I can train you.